DSLR Camera Enthusiast...
Is it Really Possible to Quickly Learn How to Take Fantastic Photos, Simply by Identifying Your #1 Photography Hurdle?
Quickly Learn how to take fantastic photos simply by identifying your #1 Photography Problem
Click the Button Above to Take your Quick Quiz and you will receive Your Free Photography Hurdle Video pinpointing your #1 Photography Hurdle along with a Game Plan to Fix it.
Find out what's holding your photography back!
From: Ken Schultz
RE: EasyDSLR Blue Membership Course
Dear Fellow Photographer,
"Why are so many people frustrated trying to get great photos with their DSLR cameras?"
DSLR Cameras have become very affordable - practically mainstream!
Before: they were expensive and generally bought only by those who were Photographers already. They knew the principles and were often just upgrading from Film SLR Cameras. All that was required was to learn the quirks and tricks with Digital.
Now: you can buy a DSLR at Target, Costco, Best Buy and many other places (online and off). Places where regular folks and not just Photographers shop. The price combined with all the Advertising that DSLR Cameras lead to better photos has created a whole lot of DSLR owners.
It's true they DO take better Photos but you need the know-how. Most are not armed with the Photography Background to use them to their full potential - or half their potential!
That's where the frustration comes in.
If you are a lot like the DSLR owners I have worked with, you may be finding all the technical details and settings on your DSLR overwhelming.
Getting professional looking photos with a DSLR camera is certainly an art but also requires that you grasp the technical know-how and the Fundamental Principles in Photography.
It's not Rocket Science but can be confusing...
Trying to piece together the information you need to feel comfortable with your camera and get predictable results can be very difficult online. Too many choices and very often the information is scattered and not organized.
You can get great photos with your DSLR camera with luck. But if you are like most of my members you want a more systematic way of improving your photography. You want to get consistent results and when you DO get a great shot you want to know WHY so you can repeat it.
Usually the challenge people are having with improving their Photography is not always the same...
It's not a ONE Size fits ALL Situation - that's why I created the QUIZ at the Top of this page.
I do feel the quickest Progress you can Make is Identifying your Number ONE Photography Hurdle and overcoming that first.
So I do encourage you to Take that Quiz first.
The good news is I have created Video training that Covers MOST of the key issues People are facing when trying to take Better Photos with their DSLR.
It's a Online Course called EasyDSLR, the step-by-step course that will have you taking more professional-looking photos in just four hours.
EasyDSLR is for true beginners...you don’t need to have any prior experience or know-how.
In just a few hours, you’ll discover how easy it is to switch your camera off of auto settings and start shooting stunning photos, just like the pros.
This tested, proven photography course will work for you, EVEN IF you:
- Have never used a digital SLR camera before…
- Use auto settings every time you take a photo…
- Have labeled yourself as “terrible photographer”…
Or, even if you DO know a thing or two, and you simply want to “fill in the gaps” so you can take more consistent photographs…
But I don't want you to take my word for it...
Take the Quiz at the Top of this Page to FIND OUT WHAT IS HOLDING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY BACK - AND Get some FREE TIPS From the EasyDSLR Course.
I would love to help you in your Quest to Improve your Photography - Click the "GET STARTED" link at the top of this page to Discover Your #1 Photography Hurdle and Get your free tips.
Photographer and DSLR Coach
Curious about How this Online Training can help your Photography?...
- Over 4 Hours of Concise Online Video Training
- The UNIQUE Photo Triangle giving you the 'ROADMAP' for Better Photos
- A simple Tour of the Main features of DSLR Cameras common to all Brands
- Essential items for your DSLR Kit and Gear recommendations for certain shots
- The ONE Composition "Rule" to instantly Improve your Photos and How Autofocus points can help
- The Important Numbers to know including Focal Length and Crop Factor
- See "Over the shoulder" and in the "Viewfinder" demonstrations
- In depth explanations of how and why settings affect your photos
- Learn all the Key Concepts that affect Exposure and Color in your images - Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and White Balance
- Discover How to Control Depth of Field for Professional Looking Photos
- In introduction to ON and OFF Camera Flash and it's 3 Main uses
- No Rush! Go at Your own pace with Lifetime Access